Tips ? Suggestions? Praise? Death Threats?

Monday, October 1, 2007

Phillies are awesome!!!

The Phillies improbably run could not have come at a better time. Penn State has suffered two demoralizing losses in a row. Joe Paterno is coaching like he just discovered the forward pass(and this is possible since he was 54 when the foward pass was legalized) and the Rich Kotite/Pat Ryan led Eagles are officially the worst team in the NFC East. They are terrible. My fantasy football team is awful, thanks to Larry Johnsons -1.2 yards a carry.

I love watching the Mets lose almost as much as I love watching the Phillies win. I mean it was a dream set up. So many things had to go the Phillies way in September. Guillermo Mota is my hero. I still have beef with Charlie Manuel though. Start Abraham Nunez at third every game!!! Only bring in Dobbs if you need runs. You can sacrifice offense for defense when you have Utley, Rollins, Howard, etc all starting!!

I want to play the Padres for obvious reasons. Their lineup cannot possibly exploit the Phillies pitching staff, and our lineup can hit anybody.

No comments: