Tips ? Suggestions? Praise? Death Threats?

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Brown Back in Town

What has been speculated for weeks has come to fruition for the 76ers. Larry Brown has been rehired as the Executive VP.

I have mixed feelings about this move. Brown is a coach for life and I don't really trust him making important decisions that could affect the team in the future. However, Billy King is completely clueless when it comes to running a team. I'll take the lesser of two evils; Brown. Also, after being dragged through the mud with the NY Knicks, Brown might be motivated to regain his reputation.

The 76ers desperately need a new direction and by trading AI I think they are at least starting to rebuild. If tossing this season means we can get Greg Odom, then I'm all for it. Any NBA team with a legit big man has a shot.

No comments: