Tips ? Suggestions? Praise? Death Threats?

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Long Live Boise State

I love College Football. I love it for many reasons. I love the atmosphere that surrounds a big matchup. I love the tradition, the stadiums, the comorrodity among fans. I also love when the underdog pulls off a tremendous upset that noone forsees. When a team like Boise State beats Oklahoma b/c of a hook and ladder play and a statue of liberty play, then it's exciting. I don't even have the balls to run a hook and ladder play when i'm playing Football on a playground, let alone with 7 seconds left in the Fiesta Bowl.

Penn State was able to pull of a slight upset over #17 Tennessee. It's good to have some momentum going into next season. They play Notre Dame, Ohio State and Wisconsin at home next season. They have a favorable schedule and are returning a good amount of talent.

The Eagles play the Giants on Sunday at 4:15. It's a bit unsettling to play your division rival at home as favorites against a team that is capable of playing at a much higher level than they are right now.

No comments: