Tips ? Suggestions? Praise? Death Threats?

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Let's Not Jump the Gun....

I still stand by my prediction of an Eagles win this Sunday vs the Giants. However, I am becoming increasingly wary of all this 'Cinderella' status. The only game during our winning streak that we were favorites for was the Washington game. Now we are favorites, at home, and playing our hated rivals. To make matters worse, Jeff Garcia graces the cover of this week's SI and Donovan McNabb's mom blogged about how bittersweet this run has been.


On this mornings ESPN 'Cold Pizza', some of the ESPN pawns predicted the Eagles to go to the Super Bowl. The last thing this team needs is to be praised for making the playoffs in the weak NFC. Maybe its my fatalist Philly mentality, but I've been crushed too many times when the Eagles were overwhelming favorites in the playoffs.

However I am getting a kick out of all the trash talking going on between the teams in the NY Post. Read Read Read

The Eagles will win on Sunday however I hope Cinderella doesn't wake up before midnight.

No comments: